As an upstanding anonymous blogger, and noticing that many other bloggers have a disclosure statement, I felt it important to post a disclosure. Below you’ll find the Disclosure Policy for Unknown Atheist. Unlike the rest of my site, this stuff is serious. (But don’t worry, you won’t be tested on it.)
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
- This blog does not accept any form of advertising, sponsorship, or paid insertions. We write for our own purposes. However, we may be influenced by our background, occupation, views on religion and atheism, political affiliation or experience.
- The owner(s) of this blog does not receive compensation in any way from this blog. Should this change, the policy will be updated to indicate this.
- The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- This blog may at some point contain content which might present a conflict of interest. Should this occur, this content will always be identified.
- This policy is valid from 31 December 2010. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
We now return to our regularly-scheduled blogging.